April has come. Unfortunately I did not lose 10 lbs. I stayed on my 5 lb weight loss. However I’m happy that my partner did. There were three of us but the other one lost interest when she discovered baking lol. So however these are some good things that came about of my Pounds off for a Laptop Project. Still a long way from the 30 lbs but working on it.
Neck half inch (argghh)
Chest 1 inch
Arm 1 inch
Waist 2 and 1/2 inches ( yay!!)
Belly 2 inches ( is it belly? pregnancy belly ha ha)
Hips 1 inch
Leg 2 inches
1. My favorite, Hubby has lost a bit of his beer belly ( He doesn’t even drink beer ha ha) After reading Dr. Phil’s book and seeing me exercising like a lunatic. He started doing push ups, running, reading what I’m reading, Buying Men’s Health. So hey, Wifey is waiting for him to get those six pack abs. Will be buying him the Iron gym next week. Plus we get to talk about a lot of new health stuff now like what he read or what I saw on TV. Pretty cool.
2. I am not craving rice. I got used to not eating it. Hubby and the little brat has switched to Brown Rice.
3. We always have fruits and vegetables at home. I realize that living healthy can cost more groceries ha ha.
4. Even when eating out. I was at Spiral the other day for breakfast. I ate mostly salads. What a waste of free breakfast buffet ha ha. I did try some chef special and fresh juices.
5. Clothes that used to not fit me fits just right now. I think that’s the best part. Bulges are slowly slowly however very slowly thinning out and they are not biting into my waistband any longer. If my clothes could speak before they were probably cyring “Set us free!!” Now, actually I sometimes need a belt. Yeeee haaaa…
6. I’m going to try those Radio Frequency deals. Read they’re really effective in getting rid of fats that cannot be removed by diet because they’re stuck at the epidermis. We’ll see how that goes.
7. Turbo Jam now has become easy for me. I exercise 6x a week minimum 30 mins maximum 45. Yesterday we came home late and hubby was amazed that I still have the strength to do Pilates for 40 minutes.
Lucky 7 yes? Well and good.
Now I’m not going to step on the weighing scale for a month. Read that on BoB Greene’s Best Life Diet.
See how that goes. Wish me luck!!!