>Bloggers usually run contests for email subscription, facebook likes etc. It’s our way of rewarding readers or getting new followers. We do it so that we can continue writing knowing there are people reading our posts. In return,we can give more contests for you in the future whether from sponsors or from our own pockets. After the contest it hurts our feelings after you unsubscribe, It’s like you don’t like us anymore which is kind of sad because even if we go on an on about our fabulous online and offline life lol we are still people.
So here are some reasons why you need to do just that.
1. You will never ever join a blog contest from that blog even if she says you’re the winner even before the contest starts.
2. The host of the blog will never run another contest ever, she carefully titled her blog contest: My last Blogging Contest Evah!
3. You have all the time in the world to click unsubscribe, unlike, unfollow etc. Precious minutes you can actually use instead to look at yourself in the mirror and marvel at such a beautiful creation.
4. It pains you to click on delete when you get that blog update email, Man, it’s just way too hard.
5. You have this weird uncontrollable need to unlike facebook pages that you need a therapist for it.
6. You like doing things over and over again because you’re blog contest obsessive compulsive.
7. You feel so sad that you did not win and you tend to wallow in depression if you do not unlike, unfollow and unsubscribe.
8. You don’t know how to set a filter in your email for subscriptions so if you don’t want to read you can just delete in bulk. (Well here’s how Set up your email filters)
9. When you see her facebook page updates in the morning, it just ruins your whole day. You can’t sleep, eat and you forget your name.
10. You just created a Facebook, GFC and email to join that particular contest and you need to delete all your accounts afterwards in case you did not win. You like doing things like these, it makes your life worth living. 8p