You should go travel somewhere new once a year. That’s something you should really try to incorporate into your life. Something to save up for because these are experiences that can never be taken away from you. Ever dreamed of going to Paris? to Greece or simply just anywhere nearby like Chicago or Orlando. Anwhere that your heart desires. You can take advantage of low fares from Jet Blue.
If you check that out you’ll find out that not all traveling requires luggage full of money. Plan in advance and scour the net for the lowest rates. You gotta be wary too. Make sure you have to check for the best deals and the credibility of the site you’re buying into. You don’t wanna end up having supposedly confirmed tickets that are not confirmed upon check in. Believe me I know, its just going to be a total disaster and will ruin that perfect idea of that awesome getaway you have in your mind.
1.Don’t go packing crazy because excess baggage rates can add up to a big amount too.
2. Arrive early in the airport and try to get the best seats.
3. Be polite to the airline staff. Ground or flight.
4. Dress comfortably so you can pretty much be relaxed during flight.
3. Go for non carbonated drinks on board. They’ll help you feel better.
4. Chew gum to ease pressure on your ears.
5. Wear socks especially for long haul flights.
6. Be kind to other passengers. You don’t need to be anything otherwise. No matter what your mood is.
7. Get some shuteye if you can to be refreshed upon landing.
These are some travel tips that could make your dream travel simply amazing.