>How much calories are you taking?. I love coffee, it helps me stay awake and do some zombie surfing while the little girl is off to dreamland. Surprisingly if you’re not taking plain brewed coffee then you’re probably letting yourself put on some pounds while working (or pretending you’re working when you’re playing facebook games) So keep in mind, just an estimate you lose 120 calories within 30 minutes session of exercise and of course you do need calories to function but too much can convert it to fat instead. http://www.guidetohealthcareschools.com/ can help you learn what it takes to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
1. 3 in 1 coffee – seventy five calories
2. 1 chocolate chip cookie – one hundred thirty calories (not 1 box, it’s ONE piece)
3. 1 bag of baked potato chips – one hundred forty calories
4. 1 cup of white rice – two hundred and five (ouch, that’s why I switched to brown organic)
5. 1 piece or slice of white bread - one hundred forty calories
6. Starbucks Grande Mocha Frap – three hundred seventy ( that’s why it tastes so yummy!)
7. 1 cup Tuna in oil – two hundred ninety (there’s your true love)
8. Small Mc Donald french fries – two hundred fifty six (what the!)
9. 1 Burger King whopper - six hundred seventy calories (a Whopper!)
10. 1 KFC Chicken thigh – two hundred fifty (another reason to go vegan, will work on that)
So before you take two cups of coffee, go extra extra on your fast food choices. Keep these in mind. Of course a calorie counter is not perfect but that’s the closest we can get. The good news is you can eat all you want you just need to exercise more to lose the excess. Not easy but that’s how it goes. If you take more than your body burns, you gain it and it pops right there on your weighing scale.