I don’t have a problem with my appetite as my blog title shows lol. I do have a three year old who exasperates me with her eating habits. So after years of her being on another milk brand I switched to Pediasure Plus a couple of months ago.I heard from a friend when her child got malnourished, the doctor advised her to switch to this brand.
I like Pediasure Plus because compared to other milk powders that are difficult to dilute in normal temperature water, this one quickly blends in without too much stirring
Pediasure tastes a whole lot better, smells yummy too like vanilla ice cream. I compared the ingredients with other milk brands and the nutrients found per 100g of powder is definitely more with Pediasure.
- I didn’t really see any drastic improvement on the first can only that on her first few drinks her skin seemed to have a better glow and continued titll present.
- After the first 900g was emptied she started eating more. Her appetite really improved.
- She started to drink a lot of water which she never really did ask of much before.
- She’s more active probably because of the special carbohydrate blend for energy that is included in Pediasure’s Triple Sure System.
- She’s starting to have chubby cheeks again.
- She eats some of the veggies that she didn’t bother taking a bite of a couple of months ago. She’s willing to taste before saying no. Not everything of course but she now eats a few veggies where as before she would say. ” Mommy, i don’t eat trees.”
So if you do have a picky eater, I suggest you switch to Pediasure Plus.